SteamID: 

Who Banned You:
Foxka

Reason For Ban:
playing a song that I got permission

Length of Ban:
3 days

Reason for Admins to Unban:
I really don't understand the rules anymore. I asked a mod (Xpheos) to queue a song to see if it was appropriate. They told me that as long as it's not racist, it's okay. I told them I'd queue it and you be the judge of that.

I played a Dixon Dallas song (not racist song obv). It was deemed inappropriate, and he stopped the music. No harm done, right? So, why were the points immediately added even after asking permission? The whole point of me queuing that song was to see if I could queue in the future. Can we not even ask for clarification about anything?

A simple "don't play that again" would have sufficed. I am genuinely appalled by the lack of communication from whoever monitors it. Literally, a similar thing happened before. I have included the ticket link below.

I don't have a problem with the ban. I will gladly take the ban, but slapping points here and there seems foolish, especially when it was all done in jest.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://discord.com/channels/26353637419...8280174646

Other:

Messages In This Thread
banned for playing a song that I asked permission for - by max (3) - 05-28-2024, 07:09 PM