banned for playing a song that I asked permission for
(05-28-2024, 08:55 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-28-2024, 08:18 PM)max (3) Wrote:
(05-28-2024, 07:52 PM)Saylor Twift Wrote: Pretty sure I already gave you a verbal warning for that same exact queue on the 25th, had to use the !ss command that time as well. Why would you try to queue something that you have already been told not to queue? -1 for whatever this appeal is asking for
This is the exact thing I am talking about. If you gave me a verbal warning before, fair game, can't argue with that but I don't recall as the lobby is always noisy. ?
how about the actual warning i gave you for overly sexual conversations you were making about 2 days ago?

Nah fam you queued a sexually explicit song in the presence of a VERY OBVIOUS minor that was on the server. I do not support an unban and I really think you should reevaluate your ways.

Also, the person you 'asked permission' from is a donor tmod from where you can buy staff and is not up to date with current rules and stuff, not to throw them under the bus.
Look man, I am not even gonna argue on this further. I didn't even ask for unban. I just wanted some clarification. Everybody was moaning at one point, and I did one more and you slapped the points right off the bat. Don't single me out with the "sexual conversations" when there were others who were doing the same thing. Besides, I didn't even see your warning as I mentioned in the ticket.

Also, I am not even sure who the obvious minor you are referring to. I just thought that was someone pretending to be a kid — which in past people have done that. If that was an actual minor, I obviously apologise for it. 

Don't get mad when people just want some clarification.

I will make sure to be mindful next time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: banned for playing a song that I asked permission for - by max (3) - 05-28-2024, 09:31 PM