Reason For Ban
:
Wall hacks + aimbot

Length of Ban
:
Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban
:
I fully acknowledge the gross misuse of hacks during my time on the server, which should not have happened in the first place. I take complete responsibility for my actions and have respected the consequences by accepting the permanent ban. However, enough time has passed since the incident, and I have not played Gmod or used any form of hacks in other games. I’ve reflected on my actions and believe this appeal is an appropriate opportunity to request a second chance to rejoin the community with a clean slate. I intend to follow the rules and contribute positively to the server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads)
:
No

Other
:
During my time away, I’ve had the opportunity to mature as a player and understand the importance of maintaining fair play within online communities. With the lessons I’ve learned, I believe I can be a positive member of the server. I hope you will consider granting me a second chance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Respectfully requesting a ban appeal. - by The Angel of Death - 09-26-2024, 01:43 AM