Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oven Untrusted
It is really cool to see some of the new people getting more involve in the community. I think you would be a great addition to the staff team, but I do want to see a full month of activity (especially since you are a relatively newish player and pretty close to the hour minimum). +1 assuming LeAdmins hold off four or five more days.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(06-21-2024, 10:01 AM)PandaInPants Wrote: What are your thoughts on toaster ovens, microwave ovens, and convection ovens? This IS important.
These are merely just subclasses in the Kitchen appliance world, all have their purposes. Toaster oven keeps the lines warm, microwave ovens keep the lines fed, and convection ovens are just toaster ovens but less cool. None are Hardcore however, they must keep their distance.
(06-21-2024, 12:12 PM)HardcoreOven Wrote:
(06-21-2024, 10:01 AM)PandaInPants Wrote: What are your thoughts on toaster ovens, microwave ovens, and convection ovens? This IS important.
These are merely just subclasses in the Kitchen appliance world, all have their purposes. Toaster oven keeps the lines warm, microwave ovens keep the lines fed, and convection ovens are just toaster ovens but less cool. None are Hardcore however, they must keep their distance.
This guy is for real +1
A sturdy +1 from me.

Oven has been nothing but a pleasure to play with since he joined the server and I am very thankful for his presence here.

I'll start with saying if there are any doubts in relation to his prior ban and any possible relevant behavior they should be readily dismissed. He definitely started out on the server not really taking active interest in the game and mostly spent his time playfully messing around, there's no denying that.
BUT, as this community's renewed positive environment does to people (myself included), the server obviously stuck with him.
He has since taken a sure and true interest in the server and the community. He tries his best in game, he has a good time, and he generates a positive environment for everyone in game with him.

Although he's a new face to most of the community regulars he is on a clear upwards trend here and more than deserving of a shot at proving he's deserving of any trust given.

I'm confident he'll have no trouble familiarizing himself with the rules and means of doing basic staff work (the role of Trusted in this community pretty much facilitates that learning phase, anyway).

Good luck, buddy.
+1 imo
I believe HardcoreOven has had a great impact on the community so far and would be great on the staff team. He's been a joyous presence on the community so far and makes the games more fun. I've also seen him helping new players who are unfamiliar with how to play or the rules. I think he would be a great addition to the staff team
As long as he continues being active like he has been I think he would make a fine trusted. I haven't noticed or been made aware of any major behavior issues since playing with oven and he seems to be nice.
I haven’t been on in a minute, but all of these positive comments tell me all I need to know. +1 and good luck
+1

Go ahead and rdm me. Make me another statistic.

Jokes aside, Oven has been very active lately and is a great person on the server and gets along with everyone.
+1 ive played with oven many times on the server and havnt seen anything that would be an issue, he is valid! I think HardcoreOven would make a great addition to the team (:
Bumperino