Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oven Untrusted
Ingame Name: HardcoreOven

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121803830
Discord Tag: HardcoreOven

Time Played: 116 hrs

When First Joined: 05/29/24

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mostly evening (EST)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I notice the staff stretched, I can at least try to help when they aren't around. I'm a fresh face around here so I am a neutral party. I understand what the job implies and can excel at keeping the statistics down.

Why you want to help the community: I just recently got back into gmod and noticed this community has great people, they know how to have fun and just overall decent characters. It's actually kind of nice to see a server still running even after all these years and the people who play on the server for sure keep it going.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, points taken away tho https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19590

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: Hoped on gmod and saw a Fairly Odd Parents ttt and had to join lol

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Thank everyone for the warm welcome, I was asked when I'd put this in so I figured why not XD Super open to any and all questions or criticism!
+1 i asked this guy to apply and I think he would do great as trusted to help out the server in the later times of the evening
Played with HardcoreOven a lot, I think he's a great fit. Perfect balance of knowing when to be jovial and when it's time to get serious.

+1

EDIT: Oven's demonstration that he is willing to learn and listen to critique from others further convinces me that he will be a great fit for the team.
im not against it, but i think you might need to familiarize yourself w rules and reasons to kos a little bit better like we had talked about earlier unless that was just somethin you kill me for

i should add your personality is very nice and welcoming etc
+1, fun to play with. rdmed me once
<3 :3
Going off what void said: While I haven’t really seen many cases of you RDMing or anything, if you do have any questions or confusions about the rules, especially the reasons for kos, let me know. I can help give a run down or a quick tutor session on them.

As for your character and temperment, I think that you have a great attitude in the server and would make a good fit in the team.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(06-19-2024, 09:18 PM)voidzz Wrote: im not against it, but i think you might need to familiarize yourself w rules and reasons to kos a little bit better like we had talked about earlier unless that was just somethin you kill me for
Absolutely, when it comes down to brass tax I am familiar but not on certain things. I have the guidelines pulled up and reading over them in between rounds and in spare time.
pretty chill, cool guy, more of that for staff would be awesome. +1

just make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules a bit more, but not a big reason to deny you. good luck homie.
+1 Have hopped on a couple times recently and they have been pretty chill.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
What are your thoughts on toaster ovens, microwave ovens, and convection ovens? This IS important.