Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hoy89's TMod Application
+1

Can I get hoy ya in hobbycraft.
+1 I think you do a good job as trusted and giving you more tools to staff would be a benefit to the server.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 I think hoy is one of the best current candidates for tmod. Very active, very friendly, doesn’t pick fights, and is very well liked in the community.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
ill +1 if u get a bread machine
Ermmm what the flip +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Easy +1. Hoy is overkilling trusted at this point and deserves T. Mod. She has put in the work and become one of the best staff members on the team. She is constantly helping out through discord and can handle issues on the server easily. Good luck my friend!
she's the baddest of them all

+1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1
You're active and reasonably confident in your staffing duties.
I trust you to take a higher role in the staff team and the community should as well.
I think you have trusted down and know how to handle the basics of staffing. I think Tmod will be a good fit for you to work on building confidence in decision making and handling more difficult situations. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-22-2024, 04:44 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: ill +1 if u get a bread machine
I have held up my end of the bargain :)