Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hoy89's TMod Application
Ingame Name: hoy89

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53097664
Discord Tag: hoy89

Time Played: 680+ Hours

When First Joined: Mid 2023 I believe.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Typically after 8PM EST daily.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: Originally I had applied to Trusted as a way to deter bad behavior to keep the game playable and fun when there are no other staff available, which I believe I have had reasonable success in doing so. However, as I continue to become more familiar with my role I have also become familiar with its limitations. I can take care of reports, hand out warnings, etc., but what I cannot do is remove misbehaving players until they can be handled properly by Mod+ staff. Too many times I have appropriately handed out many warnings, only for the player to remain and keep causing issues. What I would like to be able to do is karma ban the more severe offenders (Mass RDM, high warn point threshold, etc.) in order to keep the game running safely, without major disruption. The other commands available to TMod are also nice to have as I will be able to offer better help for stuck or AFK players.

Why you want to help the community: I just like to play TTT. There have certainly been ups and downs, but in the end I still enjoy playing here and I want to make sure other players are able to enjoy playing as well. I like to make others feel that issues can and will be resolved, and this is another step towards achieving that.

Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): A couple joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19020 (Trusted, Accepted)

How did you find us?: Found it in the server browser.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know or if you have any questions. Thanks :)
+1 for promotion. Hoy is easily one of the better staff.. is levelheaded, fair, competent, and now has a few months experience.
+1 we love hoy
I do not like hoy and for that reason I'm out.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
LET'S GO GAMBLING!!!!

aw dangit

aw dangit

aw dangit

aw dangit

aw dangit

aw dangit

+1. hoy89 is more than qualified for tmod. PUT SOME RESPECT ON HER NAME BRAHMA.
I seen hoy handle staff very well since I came back. She has done a well job with handing out warnings. I haven't noticed any major issues in dealing with reports either from my perspective. Hoy would do fine as tmod imo 1+.
+1, has plenty of staff experience now and does well with everything I’ve observed with staffing. Haven’t played in a bit (RIP old PC) but saw her staff early on trusted and she did great then too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 I believe hoy is capable of staffing and going up to the next big rank. Only concern is just being able to confident with certain warns, but other than that, I'm sure she can manage.
+1 nice person and tmod is small jump
+1 she smells good
[Image: kirby.gif]