Warn Appeal (Following a refusal to accept objective truth)
My only question is why a video for this warning wasn't supplied/provided. Usually, when someone does something like this, there's hard evidence of the crime, no?

Maybe it was made on a prior thread and I just didn't check.

EDIT: I misread and am not smart. Oopsie daisy! Ignore this comment.
(06-23-2024, 07:14 PM)chapman Wrote:  I ... am not smart. 
Correct ;)

Objectively I'd say accept the appeal since it wasn't recorded, but it took a suspiciously long time to appeal something that should have been an immediate objection.

However, given mad shitter's history of using slurs this shouldn't really be a surprise that he'd use another one.

So, really, a denial makes sense here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Janny means janitor.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
+1 for perma because I hate your name
All I'm going to say is I really wish there was video evidence for this.
(06-23-2024, 07:32 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(06-23-2024, 07:14 PM)chapman Wrote:  I ... am not smart. 
Correct ;)

Objectively I'd say accept the appeal since it wasn't recorded, but it took a suspiciously long time to appeal something that should have been an immediate objection.

However, given mad shitter's history of using slurs this shouldn't really be a surprise that he'd use another one.

So, really, a denial makes sense here.

Well, in this case the simple fact is that I didn't do it. I have never lied about the slurs for which I have been warned, I accepted responsibility and appealed as apologies. This is a false charge, through and through. You can accept my word or Foxka's, but personally if I have to start recording every session just to protect myself from capricious accusations I will be sorely disappointed.
As for the late appeal, like I said I was trying to address this privately but after about a week of correspondence nothing was solved.

(06-23-2024, 08:16 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: All I'm going to say is I really wish there was video evidence for this.

As do I.

And again, I cannot stress this enough, Foxka's story has not remained consistent. First it was "you know what you said," then it was "do you remember specifically what you said?" then it was "janny is a slur" and now it's "you said the t-slur."
They heard what they wanted to, and did this to me because they could. Then, instead of owning up to it, they basically stonewalled me until I was forced to appeal.

(06-23-2024, 07:33 PM)NECRO Wrote: Janny means janitor.
Thank you!
[Image: 3b7f6tH.jpeg]
Even if its not a slur this surely counts as slur baiting? Janny is way too close to be allowed lol. Also can we please see the private messages since Foxka changing their story is your defence? Or better yet just let the admin team see them so its still relatively private.

Edit: Please refer to the below reply from RyanHighman because it is incredibly true and based as fuck
<3 :3
Instead of grand standing and picking apart words or stories; stop slurring, harassing, flaming, trolling, toeing the line, and generally being a menace on the server. At worst, you used the T-slur. At best, you’ve admitted to targeting and harassing staff by calling them “jannies.” Now I don’t really care what I get called, but it seems like you want to stir the pot any chance you get.

Yeah this appeal should probably be accepted due to lack of evidence, but you should also probably get a verbal or official warn for flaming or harassment. This “I didn’t slur, I only insult multiple people” defense is bad faith, at best.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(06-23-2024, 10:31 PM)Vivie Some-Bones (They) Wrote: Even if its not a slur this surely counts as slur baiting? Janny is way too close to be allowed lol. Also can we please see the private messages since Foxka changing their story is your defence? Or better yet just let the admin team see them so its still relatively private.
It is not, the word has existed for a long time in a fairly common vernacular and the argument there would only work if you were deliberately phrasing it in a way where the t-slur would be expected, albeit loosely.
As for the messages, I really just don't feel comfortable sharing them without Foxka's explicit agreement, though I will if I absolutely must.
(06-23-2024, 10:35 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Instead of grand standing and picking apart words or stories; stop slurring, harassing, flaming, trolling, toeing the line, and generally being a menace on the server. At worst, you used the T-slur. At best, you’ve admitted to targeting and harassing staff by calling them “jannies.” Now I don’t really care what I get called, but it seems like you want to stir the pot any chance you get.

Yeah this appeal should probably be accepted due to lack of evidence, but you should also probably get a verbal or official warn for flaming or harassment. This “I didn’t slur, I only insult multiple people” defense is bad faith, at best.
First and foremost, I simply did not say the t-slur. I do not know what you think "grand standing" is, or why you are essentially asserting that my entire side of the story is convoluted pilpul. It seems fairly straightforward to me.

Additionally, I've been using the janny word as a term of endearment. Since my return I've been pleasantly surprised for the most part with how agreeable I find the staff, some unfortunate outliers notwithstanding. If the phrase hurts your feelings then I'm sorry (I really am!) and won't use it here anymore, not because it's a problem with the rules but because I truly don't intend to upset you. However, you're stretching the truth by calling a benign offhanded colloquialism "targeted harassment."

I can't control what you think of me, but remember that the person (or menace, as you say) that exists in your head is an entirely different entity from the one who is talking to you right now, and that I am indeed a person.
[Image: 3b7f6tH.jpeg]
"fairly common" vernacular? literally never heard of it until this post, and I'm far from alone in that. Youve had to explain the word because so few have heard the word. Being common wouldn't magically make it Not slur baiting either. Nigeria is literally a Country and has counted as slur baiting.

Based on all of your responses, not just your response to me, I can't take this post seriously. Ultimately though theres no point for any more replies until admins can sort this shit (pun intended) out.

-1, add warn points for minge
<3 :3