Poll: which dolls do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
normal dolls
55.56%
20 55.56%
minecraft dolls
44.44%
16 44.44%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which dolls do you prefer
(06-24-2024, 10:01 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: MC Dolls is superior in everyway to the shitty fucking garbage poopoo version from 2008?? Maddox is younger than the dolls we have and that map was only good because there were only like 3 maps when it was made.

Everything from visuals to actual map layout (the vents are fucking garbage ass on old dolls, including the top camping spot) MC Dolls is just better and I don't see why anyone would want the old one other than for nostalgia which has tainted the player base into liking bad maps like roy the shit and crappy cradle. It'd be awesome if we could agree on picking maps that fit the criteria of Good First, Classic(s) second if we're picking older maps.
yeah that’ll never fucking happen lil pup. ROY THE SHIP GANG
(06-24-2024, 10:01 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: MC Dolls is superior in everyway to the shitty fucking garbage poopoo version from 2008?? Maddox is younger than the normal ttt_dolls we have and that map was only good because there were only like 3 maps when it was made.

Everything from visuals to actual map layout (the vents are fucking garbage ass on old dolls, including the top camping spot) MC Dolls is just better and I don't see why anyone would want the old one other than for nostalgia which has tainted the player base into liking bad maps like roy the shit and crappy cradle. It'd be awesome if we could agree on picking maps that fit the criteria of Good First, Classic(s) second if we're picking older maps.
you can't grapple the fan on mc dolls
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-24-2024, 10:12 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(06-24-2024, 10:01 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: MC Dolls is superior in everyway to the shitty fucking garbage poopoo version from 2008?? Maddox is younger than the normal ttt_dolls we have and that map was only good because there were only like 3 maps when it was made.

you can't grapple the fan on mc dolls
Wait you can do that? That sounds hilarious.
MC Dolls because it's my edit of it

(Non-biased btw)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Tea is right. All Minecraft maps should be removed.

Keep Roy the Ship's name out of your fucking mouth.

To keep this post relevant to the thread: I like both so I don't think either should be removed. I'd be more excited for something major like a "Battle Pass" being brought into fruition rather than map pool changes personally.

i agree that dolls is boring but that goes for mc dolls more than regular dolls. mc used to be good when it had that campable tester hallway but they removed the door so now it's useless. anyway playing more than 1 minecraft map in a day makes me want to die so i think we should add a bunch of maps that are actually good! item shop stuff is okay but only if i have somewhere to use the items that isn't boring as all hell
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
G.I. Joes were pretty fun
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(06-25-2024, 01:21 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: G.I. Joes were pretty fun

Thank you for sharing the same braincell as me
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
bump
[Image: gBkzZod.png]