Poll: which dolls do you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
normal dolls
55.56%
20 55.56%
minecraft dolls
44.44%
16 44.44%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which dolls do you prefer
if you had to pick one to live and the other to die
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Normal dolls because that one has the picture frame which you can poltergeist If I recall right. Plus also has other props/ragdolls too.
Visually, mc dolls. For its content, Normal dolls gets the full vote.
<3 :3
Both
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
is this a major update
FUCK MINECRAFT MAPS ALL MY HOMIES HATE MINECRAFT MAPS 100 100 100 ৻( •̀ ᗜ •́ ৻)৻( •̀ ᗜ •́ ৻)৻( •̀ ᗜ •́ ৻) 100
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
I think having both is good personally
(06-24-2024, 08:09 PM)Foxka Wrote: I think having both is good personally
This is what my husband says about my bipolar :(
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Fine with keeping both, but as Jesse said, I like the dolls where you can poltergeist the pictures

(or bring them down on people when dead shhh)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
MC Dolls is superior in everyway to the shitty fucking garbage poopoo version from 2008?? Maddox is younger than the normal ttt_dolls we have and that map was only good because there were only like 3 maps when it was made.

Everything from visuals to actual map layout (the vents are fucking garbage ass on old dolls, including the top camping spot) MC Dolls is just better and I don't see why anyone would want the old one other than for nostalgia which has tainted the player base into liking bad maps like roy the shit and crappy cradle. It'd be awesome if we could agree on picking maps that fit the criteria of Good First, Classic(s) second if we're picking older maps.