Unban Appeal
(06-27-2024, 08:24 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: snip
Acknowledging that it happened and taking accountability for it are not the same. Why did you do it in the first place? Why the attempt to lie your way out of it?

Part of taking accountability is acknowledging the impact that your actions had on others.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(06-27-2024, 08:24 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Hi,

I did forget to write about the ghosting in this appeal which is what I forgot to include in my last appeal as well, writing an unban thread at 5AM isn't always the smartest thing, but I wanted to make sure I had written this before I had forgotten to once again.

Yes, I was ghosting with the second account which is what lead to the original ban, and I do take accountability for it, something I should have done from the get go and it's something I am doing now.

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread!!

So you're not sorry for it? Or was that something you forgot to do too?
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
I would appreciate legitimately responding to Tiefling 's concerns. While ghosting is relatively minor, I also feel you ought to hold yourself to a higher standard as a former upper staff who knows better than to alt, and cheating is a bit messy.

I'm probably a +1 just out of sheer time served on this ban but you tend to go out in a blaze of glory for each ban. So I'm overall neutral
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
So just to provide context, the ban that was evaded was a 1 week ban from a 4-Point Donor Abuse warn that put you at 20 Points total (Clip of what got you warned). Noticed in the relay that you joined on your alt and issued the evasion ban. Overall I'm at a +1 at giving some sort of expiration to the perma.
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
Hi again,

To answer questions of why I had a second account on at the time, it was originally to farm crates of dumb garbage, however I ended up getting too greedy and used it to send me credits if we were both traitors at the time, which in itself is stupid since it's quite easy to get credits. I do appologize for giving the image I wasn't trying to take accountability.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(06-29-2024, 02:31 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Hi again,

To answer questions of why I had a second account on at the time, it was originally to farm crates of dumb garbage, however I ended up getting too greedy and used it to send me credits if we were both traitors at the time, which in itself is stupid since it's quite easy to get credits. I do appologize for giving the image I wasn't trying to take accountability.
Is that also why ur alt would gun down any traitor that killed your main? Just curious
(06-29-2024, 02:31 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Hi again,

(06-27-2024, 11:47 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Why the attempt to lie your way out of it?

Part of taking accountability is acknowledging the impact that your actions had on others.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Idk why you'd ghost with yourself and give yourself advantages by using two accounts simultaneously on, that's just wild to me. I mean, honestly, even AFK Farming for crates on an alt is something that should probably be against the rules as well. However even if you'd repeatedly lied about the extent of your ghosting with your alt, that has nothing to do with this appeal. At the end of the day your ban was for alt evasion during your week long ghosting ban — something that you've served and then some at this point in time. One one hand I wanna support a full unban because I hope you've learned your lesson by using your accounts in this way but on the other hand, fuck around and find out yk...
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Objectively this ban should time itself out, and an unban is probably appropriate.

However you are failing to answer some basic questions about why you did what you did, and given your history that's concerning.
I'm a -1, but if I had to make the decision as admin I'd probably unban you solely due to time served.
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
changing my vote to a -1 due to avoiding simple questions.