Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
I'm Harmless
(07-11-2024, 06:54 PM)chapman Wrote: Please stop replying to obvious bait comments on threads. If you're falling for that, saying "grow up" comes across as ironic. It's well known at this point that Misstie6731 is a troll that lurks to cause issues.

nah she doesn't get to drag my friend through the mud unimpeded while ALSO running defense for someone who was blatantly homophobic.

also i think you making jokes about the f slur (given the context) clarifies that you're just as unserious as she is. your post is not valuable.
I will say, please try to be better if you do come back. (as idk if asking to be banned lets you just get unbanned or however we have it work) There were many times I was concerned because you started discussions and arguments that weren't needed while claiming to be drunk and over-drinking heavily. Also, your many comments about poor people and slur usage really make people not want you around at all or to come back. If you act the same as you have recently then I think there is no reason to come back and you should continue to work on yourself.

After the message from kap stating that it is a real ban: -1 stay gone stinky.

Sorry everyone he can't read any messages under his tax bracket :(
so if we were to calculate all the discord strikes potato would have what would that look like?

*edit*
please do not fight in this thread for the love of biscuits can we go one day without it
[Image: e2d.jpg]
(07-11-2024, 06:54 PM)chapman Wrote: Although you slurred, you never went out of you way to harass individuals
[Image: jWXYTkj.png]
[Image: 1P8wAYI.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-11-2024, 07:01 PM)Verloren Wrote: so if we were to calculate all the discord strikes potato would have what would that look like?
-snip-
1 iirc
(07-11-2024, 06:57 PM)alichay Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 06:54 PM)chapman Wrote: Please stop replying to obvious bait comments on threads. If you're falling for that, saying "grow up" comes across as ironic. It's well known at this point that Misstie6731 is a troll that lurks to cause issues.

nah she doesn't get to drag my friend through the mud unimpeded while ALSO running defense for someone who was blatantly homophobic.

also i think you making jokes about the f slur clarifies that you're just as unserious as she is. your post is not valuable.

Please don't turn this thread into a back and forth. This thread is ultimately about Potato's appeal.

I'm not trying to troll, I was giving honest input. I don't like saying "F Slur," so if my post came across as disingenuous due to that, I apologize. It was an attempt to make a reference to South Park's Harley Driver episode. 

If there is evidence of this harassment (which I would believe that there would be if it's being claimed), I'd like to see it.

You're falling for a bait which is what she ultimately wanted. I could put money on it that Misstie doesn't like Potato and just wanted to try and be a pain in the ass to tiefling, as she has made it abundantly clear she despises tiefling.

You are not able to decide whose posts are valuable and/or not valuable if you do not have the emotional intelligence to compose yourself to ignore obvious trolly shitposts. Also, you're not staff.

(07-11-2024, 07:03 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 06:54 PM)chapman Wrote: Although you slurred, you never went out of you way to harass individuals
[Image: jWXYTkj.png]
[Image: 1P8wAYI.png]

Okay, thank you. I will change my vote to a -1, as if he was doing that on the forums and on discord, that's incredibly cringeworthy. I was not aware he was doing that on his way out.
Since he asked to be banned without serving any punishment for the screenshots shown prior, I am in the boat that he should be unbanned and given the strikes for the slurs/harassment he would've received had he stayed. Then if said warnings add up to a ban, have him serve that punishment before appealing again.
I like what starling said.

Potato, you were drunk out of your mind when you did this, but you still did it. -1 for full unban. +1 for what Starling said
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
-1 annoying
Fact: potato asked to be banned, and was.

Fact: Potato accidentally used the F word during a golf with your friend
sub fact: potato immediately apologized for it.

Fact: potato said "f slur, Im done with dinks, lol."

Fact: Potato called TIefling an F slur.

do I think Potato should be immediately unbanned? probably not. The facts are self evident. Potato did some stuff that is bad.

do I think Potato could be let back in later? yeah, maybe. people can change. Point is, you are not the same person you were a month ago.

I'd be willing to say that there have been much worse offenders that have been let back in who have done worse, and to whom we have not yet closed the doors on. 

the real question to ask would be "what changed?" and "why come back?"

neutral because of bias.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD