• 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
I'm Harmless
Your Discord Username:
Harmless Potato

Your Discord User ID:

Giselle Case Number:
No actual case number for the ban.

Ban Length:
No actual set amount of time, I asked to be banned. I've been banned for a little over a month.

Appeal Type:
Ban appeal.

Previous Unban Requests:
None.

What would you like to tell us:
Just looking to get unbanned to periodically hop on when I very occasionally play. Not looking to be extremely active. I asked to be banned to stop myself from being able to be to invested into the community and to work on personal issues. Not really much more to say.
Your last discord message was "[F slur] I'm done with dinks lol"
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-11-2024, 06:25 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Your last discord message was "[F slur] I'm done with dinks lol"
He could be gay, therefore its ok
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
potato is harmless. let the harmless potato be unbanned. *slides back into the shadows*
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Shitposting on this appeal won't get us anywhere, I think if you really left that way you should not be able to come back for a while lol. You have a history using homophobic slurs IN DINK'S (big difference between what's been used against me). You used them as staff and even when you weren't staff so idk what you expected to happen.

[Image: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg]
There shouldn’t be undan request if he asked himself to get banned ? Just ask the person banned you to unban you . Yall gotta stop acting like he got banned for saying slurs

What he did was wrong and I’m absolutely not defending that. Unban him and give him strikes for slurs and  strike for everything he did

He should also apologize to tiefling but yeah he’s not gonna do that lol
(07-11-2024, 06:44 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: You have a history using homophobic slurs IN DINK'S (big difference between what's been used against me). You used them as staff and even when you weren't staff so idk what you expected to happen.
used not only in dinks but specifically targeted at someone to harass them (me) on multiple platforms
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-11-2024, 06:38 PM)Misstie6731 Wrote:
(07-11-2024, 06:25 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Your last discord message was "[F slur] I'm done with dinks lol"
He could be gay, therefore its ok

there's a difference between reclaiming something and using it between friends as like, a term of affection, and using it like a slur. also he did this in community spaces, at an openly lesbian admin, as an insult.

but you know that. grow up.

-- edit

also he has a history of using slurs so much that he was known as The Slur Guy. he does not belong back here. -1
ok since my post keep messing up the reply chain everytime I edit ill just delete the message and say this. 
No thanks saying the f slur and harassing someone with them is a no from me chief. That isnt cool at all.
Hey Potato,

Thank you so much for filling out the appeal form properly!

Let's talk about your negative history in the Dinkleberg's Discord.

-You called a player a Stereotypical V6 Mustang Driver on Golf with Friends while drunk
-You have made somewhat ignorant comments about people's incomes
-You said "Stereotypical V6 Mustang Driver! I'm done with dinks lol"

Now, let's talk about your positive history in the Dinkleberg's Discord

-You were quite good at defusing situations while staff, despite getting targeted by several people (some of which have commented on this thread already)
-Although you slurred, you never went out of you way to harass individuals (This statement was made BEFORE tiefling provided evidence)

I think that there will always be people who hold heavy resentment towards you for making ignorant financial statements, specifically the one about tickets. I understand that you weren't trying to be a dickhead, but your wording came across as classist. Some things I did agree with you on (wanting to feel safe when walking out somewhere).
To be completely honest, you're facing quite an uphill battle as you've upset quite a lot of people. Even if what Norm stated is correct, there seems to be quite a lot of opposition. 
Also a note to all:
Please stop replying to obvious bait comments on threads. If you're falling for that, saying "grow up" comes across as ironic. It's well known at this point that Misstie6731 is a troll that lurks to cause issues.

I don't like that Potato has slurred, but Potato was not banned for saying "Stereotypical V6 Mustang Driver, I'm done with dinks lol." He asked for it. If he was harassing tiefling, I would like to have that evidence provided. If it indeed was occurring, I'll rescind my vote and oppose this appeal.

EDIT: Evidence was provided, I will be opposing this appeal. The behavior shown was not appropriate in any context. A compromise could be what Starling suggested, which is strike him after unbanning him, and if he acclimates a ban, have him serve it and appeal that one; however, I'm indifferent to how it's handled after that.