Reignite the White Flame
+1 for unban lol
-1 nobody should want to come back to dinks. He must be a hostage and we don't negotiate with terrorists here
[Image: b_560x95.png]
this bitch
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
I’m +1 for unban request but I will say you should be never allowed to staff ever again on dinks
+1 for unban on the condition that he receive a temporary ban from PH to replace the TTT one to ammend for previous transgressions, with a ban that should fall off after no more than 2.5 months

eh, I don't see what's so wrong with letting Nicky back, as long as they do not receive any staffing positioning going forwards into perpetuity.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(07-20-2024, 09:09 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I’m +1 for unban request but I will say you should be never allowed to staff ever again on dinks

(07-20-2024, 09:58 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: +1 for unban on the condition that he receive a temporary ban from PH to replace the TTT one to ammend for previous transgressions, with a ban that should fall off after no more than 2.5 months

eh, I don't see what's so wrong with letting Nicky back, as long as they do not receive any staffing positioning going forwards into perpetuity.

I have no intention to apply for staff again, and I intend to keep my involvement outside of the server to be rather limited. In fact, I will be requesting that this forums account be deleted once the subject of this thread is determined, either way it may go. That being said, there were never any major complaints about my staffing abilities or conduct, as far as I am aware. I believe I was known to be a rather fair and capable staff member when it came to actual server-side conduct. My mistakes were rooted in my poor decision to get involved with the "drama" within the community. That is not something I plan to do - drama will exist no matter what, but I do not have the time or wherewithal to get involved once more.

I am not aware of any "previous transgressions" with regards to PH other than the one that I documented in my original post which was nearly three years ago, which I regret, but ended up causing no known issues. As such, I think it would be rather insulting to ban the person that previously served as a loyal administrator for the PH community on two separate occasions without any issues, including when the server was on the brink of collapse following an unexpected staff exodus.

Again, I am happy to field any questions anyone may have or clear up any misconceptions anyone may have.
I was admin during much of this fiasco and can validate much of what Nicky says is true.
I am a +1 for you to play the servers again, I think that is incredibly reasonable given the lapse in time and acknowledgement of the situation.
I will say that the sheer amount of unnecessary work that Fish, Travis, and I had to go through to quickly transfer ban info over to a new server was annoying, but at least from my end I got over this years ago. But that sentiment ultimately contributed to the ban.

If you really wanna set foot into this community Nicky, be my guest. +1

Edit: I see no reason to put a PH ban in place, issues are long behind us
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I also wasn't around when Nicky's apparent shenanigans went down, but when I first joined the community, Nicky was a fantastic staff member and was fun to be around. I'm not sure what happened towards his departure, but I'd like to believe that the fun to be around Nicky is still there.

+1 for unban, I'd love to play with Nicky again
LMAO dude just let the guy play. +1

My evidence is my word in this that he will not try staffing. (He told me in DMS)
Tronald hopes to retain familiar faces within the community. +1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky