Reignite the White Flame
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Who Banned You: bryanbrr

Reason For Ban: "Leaving community"

[Image: ban.png]

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: Prince Nicky was banned around 3 years ago after he decided to voluntarily step away from the community in an effort to improve his social and romantic life. Prior to his departure, Prince Nicky was a prominent member of the community, having served as a moderator on the TTT server for a cumulative ~5 years, as well as an administrator on both the PH and Murder servers, and briefly as a staff member on the long defunct Dark RP server. 

As part of his role as an administrator of the PH server, Prince Nicky created a separate Discord server for PH staff members, which at the time seemed appropriate due to certain conflicts between the TTT and PH subcommunities. After stepping down from his role as an administrator, he retained ownership of the server which proved to not be problematic for ~3 years. In around mid-2021, when he was starting to retreat from the community, he was asked by the then-PH admin to transfer the PH staff server, but refrained from doing so partly out of ego, and partly out of a desire to remain connected to the community. The PH staff members thereafter merged the independent staff server with the general staff server without issue. Prince Nicky's failure to transfer over the PH staff server has been cited as the reason for his ban from the TTT community, despite having never been banned from the PH server. 

In recognition for his long history of dedication to this community, Prince Nicky believes he should be unbanned and allowed to resume the ability to play on the TTT server. He has noted the occasional interest in playing TTT from time to time and would prefer to play within the community that he has long been associated with and feels most comfortable within rather than other inferior communities.

He would be happy to field any further questions that any members of the community may have. 

[Image: ban2.png]

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Prince Nicky has never been banned other than "joke" bans. 

Other: Prince Nicky believes that his ban was done in a manner that has made it difficult to conduct an unban, perhaps through ULX means or other methods. 
I dont think now is a good time to come back nicky ngl......
Welcome to the community! Stop by TTT sometime.
-1 unban from ttt +1 unban from ph
[Image: unknown.png]
Wild this is written entirely in the third person, and it does seem partly ego-driven but I'm not going to hold that against you right now.

I've heard of, but am not privy to the events regarding your departure as I was on an extended break at the time due to my own troubles. I know it... well, it wasn't good. I will say however that you have joined Murder a handful of times since those events transpired and you were pleasant each time you were there and gave us no trouble. Based on those few interactions I'd be willing to give you another chance, however I would like to know the actual context at the time from better sources who were here when it happened before I make any vote on this request.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Mulligan, someone else gone for a long time has to post an unban instead now.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(07-20-2024, 04:33 PM)August Wrote: Wild this is written entirely in the third person, and it does seem partly ego-driven but I'm not going to hold that against you right now.

I've heard of, but am not privy to the events regarding your departure as I was on an extended break at the time due to my own troubles. I know it... well, it wasn't good. I will say however that you have joined Murder a handful of times since those events transpired and you were pleasant each time you were there and gave us no trouble. Based on those few interactions I'd be willing to give you another chance, however I would like to know the actual context at the time from better sources who were here when it happened before I make any vote on this request.

It would not be a Prince Nicky application if it were written merely in first person. As to the circumstances regarding Prince Nicky's departure, it was his understanding that he left voluntarily and had chosen to do so in an amusing manner by writing a thread along the lines of improving his romantic life 300% or thereabouts. It was only after he left that he came to find that he had been banned from the TTT server without notice and was only told the reason for the ban nearly two years later upon inquiry in the Discord server.
I don't think it'd be incredibly terrible to let you play TTT, you weren't community banned or anything so I don't see a reason to deny this. +1 it's actually wild you're coming back lmao

[Image: aSQRyu7.png]
(07-20-2024, 04:53 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: I don't think it'd be incredibly terrible to let you play TTT, you weren't community banned or anything so I don't see a reason to deny this. +1 it's actually wild you're coming back lmao

[Image: aSQRyu7.png]

Thanks, Damien. I probably played somewhere around 1,800 hours worth of TTT over the years and still enjoy the game mode. I think it'd be great to play again in the community I know rather than somewhere like Velkon. I don't have any intention of getting involved with any of the internal strife that has oft plagued this community, and other communities, over the years. I regret having done so in the past, and remain embarrassed about my actions involving a certain player in the past (which I'm certain some of us old timers remember).
I don't see an issue with you coming back, a lot of that seems to be things that are at this point non-issues

Just don't expect your word to be evidence this time around. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]