Warn Appeal (Following a refusal to accept objective truth)
(06-23-2024, 08:16 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: All I'm going to say is I really wish there was video evidence for this.

Oh you have no idea how much I want that too, but if there is no evidence provided then the appeal should be accepted.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
(06-24-2024, 02:56 AM)Vivie Some-Bones (They) Wrote: "fairly common" vernacular? literally never heard of it until this post, and I'm far from alone in that. Youve had to explain the word because so few have heard the word. Being common wouldn't magically make it Not slur baiting either. Nigeria is literally a Country and has counted as slur baiting.

Based on all of your responses, not just your response to me, I can't take this post seriously. Ultimately though theres no point for any more replies until admins can sort this shit (pun intended) out.

-1, add warn points for minge
"Fairly common" doesn't preclude one from having never heard it before, and I would never seek to invalidate your experience by claiming otherwise, especially not just because that experience differs from mine. Certain "fairly common" phenomena can elude us our entire lives, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are particularly rare. And again, slur baiting would rely on context; simply talking about the current weather in the state of Nigeria, prompted or otherwise, wouldn't be slur baiting, but there's a solid argument to be made if you were using Nigeria or Nigerian as a replacement for certain words in the dialogue of a minstrel show. Regardless of your or Foxka's familiarity with the word, janny has far more practical applications to online video game discourse than the name of an African nation.

You indeed can take this post seriously, just because we disagree doesn't mean we have to disregard each other's words entirely. Spread kindness, not hate.
[Image: 3b7f6tH.jpeg]
Since neither claim can be conclusively proven, the warn will be removed. However, your overall behavior is a concern, and we expect it to improve or further warns will be given.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]