Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
I'm Harmless
Off-topic, but I went to a Rays game a few days ago and was sickened by amount of un-wealthy individuals. anyway I'm thinking a -1/10 on this one
former admin2
-1 No thanks
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Let me Be clear In my opinion, this was Harassment. Combine that with the slur, and the slur waring you already had and you are already over the points needed for a perma ban.

So yes, although you asked to be banned, and the Ryan722 did that, I'm counting it as an actual ban.

Furthermore, this unban request does not show remorse or apology for your behaviour, it just says, "I asked to be banned."

I don't know how much longer I will entertain this "Appeal" but will allow time for more responses for you and others.

And Just to add, I don't think you are harmless, far from it.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I'm gonna -1 take a couple months to work on yourself. If you want to hang with friends just do private calls or join a mutual server for it
[Image: e2d.jpg]
As a Discord Staff Member, I am obligated to take this unban request seriously, and deliver a serious reply without insulting you. So I would say -1, you'd need to apologize to Tief, but I know it wouldn't be genuine so it doesn't matter, and serve out more time than a month. Maybe be sober for awhile.

As a Rand, who finds seeing your name absolutely hilarious because making veiled insults towards you about ypur disdain for homeless people is very funny, I am also going to say -1 and say your presence in the Discord brings zero actual value to the people there and you should probably find more of an echo chamber that would suit your...proclivities.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
-1 upper class gamer that says the f word and will never stop flexing their wealth at every opportunity
if you mention anything about not being able to afford xyz there is a 100% chance you are going to get some deaf comment about it within an hour
this single fact made the #gaming-setups channel completely unusable most of the time up until they left
truly a shining star of the community
harsh but cope
Hi Potato, I really thought you cared about this server with all the game nights you used to do and I genuinely liked being there, your dedication to staffing made me think you absolutely loved this community until recently you decided to be hostile and called people slurs after that you blatantly asked to be banned, that's a red flag man unbanning you would be dangerous

[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Man... I really didn't want to have to write this but I'm going to be brutally honest with you, Potato.

First off, I'm saying all this as a friend. You need to figure yourself out big time before you come back. The slurs were not okay. The slurs directed at people were not okay. Your constant drinking, even today the day I write this, is a massive problem that causes you to become incredibly insufferable. I know underneath you're not all that bad a guy, and that a lot of your problems and behavior come from personal issues you've shared with me outside of Dinks (that will not be shared in detail out of respect), but at the end of the day your habits are destroying you and hurting the people around you. Good news is it's all fixable, but the bad news is you will need to work on it before you come back here. Cut down on the drinking, go see a therapist, and then we can talk about you coming back.

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
while i agree that if you ask to be banned -> you should be unbanned, but it’s pretty apparent you left on a horrendous note. especially slurring with malice. if that wouldn’t have happened, i would’ve been fine with an unban (tho tbh, you were/are pretty unendurable, which is why a lot of people dunked on you for your poor people/golf with friends moment/s.) this is pretty fucked. you do need to see someone. alcohol problems is no joke. go get some serious help and take time away to focus on that first.

-1 unacceptable behaviour. Whilst I personally had no issues with you, that is obviously not the case with everyone.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]