Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
I'm Harmless
Not going to pile on, I'm a -1. You requested the ban and burned bridges going out, now you get what you asked for.

Next time just leave discord, it's not that hard.
And try not to target people with slurs.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You had just about every single chance in the world to not burn the bridges you did. You got what you asked for and your behavior prior to and as you were leaving was heinous. -1
(07-12-2024, 01:16 AM)August Wrote: Man... I really didn't want to have to write this but I'm going to be brutally honest with you, Potato.

First off, I'm saying all this as a friend. You need to figure yourself out big time before you come back. The slurs were not okay. The slurs directed at people were not okay. Your constant drinking, even today the day I write this, is a massive problem that causes you to become incredibly insufferable. I know underneath you're not all that bad a guy, and that a lot of your problems and behavior come from personal issues you've shared with me outside of Dinks (that will not be shared in detail out of respect), but at the end of the day your habits are destroying you and hurting the people around you. Good news is it's all fixable, but the bad news is you will need to work on it before you come back here. Cut down on the drinking, go see a therapist, and then we can talk about you coming back.

Seconding this as well, -1 

I think a reasonable goal given that this thread does show the severity of the impact of your actions would be to alleviate the concerns people you are friendly with first and foremost- it speaks volumes that they find this to be insufficient. You're not going to (and may never) win over some people here with certain actions and this is an example of that. As it stands now, there is a lot shown here for you to think about and I hope that it helps you realize what you need to do to make a sufficient appeal. Take this thread as a learning moment and please choose the right path.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 I DONTG LIKE THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT POOR PAEOPLE
Question 
All of your previous mistakes I can chalk up to "being drunk", but the targeted harassment knowing that you can avoid or won't get any consequences after leaving puts me in a really bad mood. It speaks volumes about past and future offenses, and I have very little reason to support this unban. Nothing personal, just a cautious outlook on the situation.
Good Afternoon, Your appeal has been denied. I don't think there will be much chance of an unban until there is some sort of apology/remorse for your actions.

You may re-apply on the 17th of August 2024.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]