Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka letting his emotions get the best of him
Rowan you claim this to be respectful in some way but this is more childish than you are trying to make foxka out to be.
You always act childish like this over every single rdm. Then you go immedietly to blame the staff for the decision they, THE STAFF make. You can't keep trying to fight the staff, Act like a young kid, and fight people about metas.

You can serve a 3-day ban without throwing such a fit, theres always another map. Another round.
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 
(05-01-2024, 11:44 PM)slater Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 11:39 PM)Rowan383 Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 11:38 PM)slater Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 11:32 PM)Rowan383 Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 11:29 PM)slater Wrote: I did read it lol
So then why did you reply implying that this was a post about a wrongful slay when I have no issue with the moderation decision?
cause it's pretty funny common generalization theme that happens with staff abuse reports dinks.
But it doesn't really work as a joke in this thread? Either you have a strange sense of humor or you didn't read my post.
That's cause this thread is a joke. 

Also, here's that flaming/trolling warn description you were asking for. https://imgur.com/a/wnc39nu 
Here's the link to the guidelines if you want to read them or not. https://docs.google.com/document/d/14lyJ...skblnitkuj
Thank you for the links, they confirm that I did not "Flame" or "Troll."
Again, the evidence clearly shows I ceased interaction once I had my answer, proving that my purpose here was to get an explanation, which does not match the definitions in the rules you linked me.
(05-01-2024, 11:46 PM)Rowan383 Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 11:42 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Snip
I'm not angry, if anything it's funny to watch an entire community fail to make any good points.

You misunderstand, I don't care about making good points. I don't need to. I just like making fun of you for being a loser.

But whatever helps you sleep at night. Enjoy the ban as I doubt it'll be your last. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-01-2024, 11:47 PM)Deer-ly Wrote: Rowan you claim this to be respectful in some way but this is more childish than you are trying to make foxka out to be.
You always act childish like this over every single rdm. Then you go immedietly to blame the staff for the decision they, THE STAFF make. You can't keep trying to fight the staff, Act like a young kid, and fight people about metas.

You can serve a 3-day ban without throwing such a fit, theres always another map. Another round.
And yet another reply that completely fails to make any good points in response to what I've said.

"You always act childish like this over every single rdm"
Let's pull up the records, I'm sure there's a way to see. Almost all report decisions made by moderators concerning me go almost entirely undisputed.
When I do dispute posts I am usually either right, or wrong and completely accept the explanation and move on.
(05-01-2024, 11:48 PM)Rowan383 Wrote:
Again, the evidence clearly shows I ceased interaction once I had my answer, proving that my purpose here was to get an explanation, which does not match the definitions in the rules you linked me.
[Image: FIsSZ_BWQAMyTet.jpg]
(05-01-2024, 11:50 PM)slater Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 11:48 PM)Rowan383 Wrote:
[Image: FIsSZ_BWQAMyTet.jpg]
Yet another comment that fails to provide an actual reasonable response.
(05-01-2024, 11:51 PM)Rowan383 Wrote: Yet another comment that fails to provide an actual reasonable response.
[Image: dfnukjz-0f4dc473-62cc-473c-8ee8-e1a01f57...NOYEK3mUwY]
(05-01-2024, 11:50 PM)Rowan383 Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 11:47 PM)Deer-ly Wrote: Rowan you claim this to be respectful in some way but this is more childish than you are trying to make foxka out to be.

And yet another reply that completely fails to make any good points in response to what I've said.

Let's pull up the records, I'm sure there's a way to see. Almost all report decisions made by moderators concerning me go almost entirely undisputed.
When I do dispute posts I am usually either right, or wrong and completely accept the explanation and move on.
Because there is no point, there is no gist. This is just complaining. I really suggest you read the rules about overtime if this was such a confusing kill for you.
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 
(05-01-2024, 11:54 PM)Deer-ly Wrote:

Because there is no point, there is no gist. This is just complaining. I really suggest you read the rules about overtime if this was such a confusing kill for you.
I'm afraid you just aren't reading my post.
"overtime if this was such a confusing kill for you."
Had you read the post, you'd know that this was not a remotely confusing kill to me.

Going to chime in here, Damagelogs does not record reports or their decisions past the previous map.  Also you do have quite the history of arguing slays, additionally you have a history of arguing over other punishments such as warns for Overly Sexual Conversations on server.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]