• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka letting his emotions get the best of him
Offender's Name: @"Foxka"

offender's SteamID: Foxkunt

What server: Dinkleberg's TTT

Offender's Rank: Moderator

When incident occurred: Approximately 7:00-8:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time

What they did:

Foxka banned me for fraudulent and personal reasons.

To provide context, here is the complete story.

I was detective, a player prop damaged me for 27 HP, so I killed him, another player also shot at him, and in the heat of the moment the player who was assisting me accidentally shot me once. It was clear to me that it was an accident, I did not fire back, and this player did not continue firing.

While the two of us were clearing not fighting, and I was clearly not being shot at intentionally, Foxka then came into the room and killed the player who accidentally shot me, so I killed him. He reported me for "trdm" and his report failed to result in a slay for obvious reasons, but he was very upset, in honesty we both were and I called him a "dumbass."

A few rounds later, I was the traitor, near the end of the match, Deerly started to shoot me, so I killed him, and someone who saw the exchange then killed me. I reported Deerly for what I thought was attempted trdm, and the person who killed me for clear trdm (Deerly shot me first and the guy who shot me clearly witnessed that).

Foxka dismissed the Deerly report without explanation, and entirely failed to handle the second report. 

I PMed Foxka (as I have been told to do by staff when I want an explanation for something) simply asking "Reason for slay?" I asked four separate times, waiting in-between each one to see if he would reply. After the first one, he said something unrelated in chat, meaning that he was not typing a reply. After the second one I saw him prop-surfing, after the third he types in chat, after the fourth he answered me and I promptly ceased questioning, because his explanation was reasonable and he had done his job. 

I said nothing else, and was going to say thank you to him, as any mod who has dealt with my questioning knows I say after I get an explanation/correction. Then he warned me for 6 points for "trolling/flaming."

I would understand if I were PMing him insulting him, spamming him, or something like that. But I wasn't, I reasonably asked for an explanation, and then waited an appropriate amount of time, and then asked again, until I had an answer. 

Let me be clear, the reason Foxka did not slay Deerly was absolutely valid, I have zero issue with his moderation decision there, my contention is that Foxka clearly acted out of spite, or at the very least inappropriately banned me for something I wasn't doing (trolling/flaming). 

Included below are images of me "trolling" Foxka (Reader, note that after my simple question was answered my questioning no longer continued, clearly proving that my intention here was not trolling).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...3237317691
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...3237317602
once again there is a format to use https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138

just edit your post
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 
Are the two screenshots in order that they happened? If so, he said that you were sus in overtime which if I remember correctly is grounds for killing someone. He gave you a reason then you continued to spam message him.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
I don’t Format aside you claimed not to spam him and the only evidence to support any of your claims is you spamming him.

It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off for him
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Man why did I miss the fun the one time i got on in years
[Image: b_560x95.png]
ttt staff abuse report for a wrongful slay/warn/ban that was warranted part 1083
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
(05-01-2024, 10:47 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: Are the two screenshots in order that they happened? If so, he said that you were sus in overtime which if I remember correctly is grounds for killing someone. He gave you a reason then you continued to spam message him.
Apologies, I should've clarified. They are in reverse order, the first one is the last one.

Again, please note that in the first screenshot, after my simply and reasonable request is fulfilled, I cease questioning, demonstrating that I was acting in good faith and just wanted an answer.
(05-01-2024, 10:49 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I don’t Format aside you claimed not to spam him and the only evidence to support any of your claims is you spamming him.

It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see if it pays off for him
Repeating a question 4 times over the span of a minute or so because I had reason to believe I was not being answered qualifies as "trolling/flaming?"
Trolling clearly implies bad faith, the fact that I stopped questioning after I had my answer proves it was in good faith.
Flaming is punishable if you're insulting someone and told to stop and fail to stop (correct me if I'm wrong).

Do any of you have any actual substantive reason that what I did qualifies as what Foxka accused me of?
Bringing this in from the other thread

Let me kick this off with the fact that all of the staff positions are unpaid positions. We dont answer to your every beck and call. That being siad, here is a screenshot that foxka provided of you spamming his pms and answering you in main chat. While you were spamming him, he was investigating your report.

https://i.imgur.com/DTGWeoO.png

You were sus in OT, which is killable. You also have a history of spamming staff when "inquiring" verdicts that you dont like. Just yesterday when I slayed you for a kill, you spammed asay 4 times with the same message before I could even formulate a response (I started typing after your first message).

You seriously need to chill when it comes to disagreeing with people. You resort to insults (yesterday calling me slow over an over again) and just generally getting pissy when things dont go your way