Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voidzz trusted round 3
+1, no harm in giving him trusted I think. He knows what to do.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 voidz knows the rules well is a pro gamer and would be good addition to staff, he is also chill and can vibe
Cult member since 8-8-18
I'm neutral.
I'd normally be a -1 due to your resignation history and tendency to burn bridges when resigning, but you openly acknowledge these issues.
Best of luck voidzz!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Having played with voidzz on server many times over the past few weeks, I can say that he would make a good fit to return as staff. From the instances I’ve seen, he has made an effort to make the server more enjoyable for those playing. He regularly talks with new players and provides guidance for those who have never played on dinks before. +1 from me.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
voidzz is active, knowledgeable, friendly, and already helps staff in the limited capacity he can as a donor. I am not too concerned with his resignation history, his judgement, his knowledge of the rules, or his ability to staff fairly, and I believe that he would make a great addition to the staff team.
I haven't played with voidzz on the server in a minute (been on that val grind) but from knowing him in the past, I don't see why not to give him staff again! +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
I like this voidzz guy... +1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 Was one of the first people in the server to help me get my name out there and help me get staff when I first joined the community.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
has been very active and he knows his shit. also helps as a donor when he can 

+1
buump