Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you all for making my time here enjoyable
Heart 
I would like to mention a number of users who I have enjoyed interacting and playing with over the years. 
@MiniMe a very nice player and a wholesome friend, known him for years and I'm happy I kept contact with him, especially recently.
@bryanbrr chill and friendly dude, thinks im funny which I like
@Nicol Bolas whenever I had an issue before this guy would help me out, he is cool to talk with and I'm glad I met him
@LemonTiara enjoyable to play with and honestly I had a blast on ttt with her.
@bunniey we have butted heads in the past but regardless I am glad to have you as a friend, I enjoy talking with you nowadays
@HONG helped me a bit recently which I appreciate alot and fun to talk games with.
@milk (2) one of the very first players I met on dinks back when I joined in 2016, his body bomb antics have me made me laugh over the years

As for the players who have been friendly towards me since I came back recently I would like to thank them too, Thanks Chaotic(idk if he has a forum account or not couldnt find him), @cherry (2) @Deer-ly , @KaptainLes @caribou , @Thaye , @PsychoMike2000, @Snow (3), @hoy89 @Gabe @Icey @Billiam_LOL @Caddy 
There might be a few others I missed but honestly some people I know probably dont check dinks anymore that much so wont bother with @. Again thank you all for making my time here at dinks enjoyable, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon I just wanted to say this, sorry if I missed you in a @. Just know I had a lot of fun playing with a lot of players over the years on here.
you're welcome
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(05-29-2024, 07:37 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: you're welcome
lmao thanks, (honestly the blackjack thing is epic as hell and you are awesome for that)
(05-29-2024, 07:41 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 07:37 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: you're welcome
lmao thanks, (honestly the blackjack thing is epic as hell and you are awesome for that)
yeah i definitely did that
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
i love you jesse i wish only good things for you
you're a legend jesse! easily a top 3 dinks player of all time and you arent 2 or 3.
the icon of dinkleberg himself shoutted me out
Love you, Jesse! It's always a pleasure to play with you! It's been great to see you around more often <3.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 Would definitely like to see him try out trusted because I do think he is a pretty capable individual and is helpful towards staff, haven't really seen him do much if anything wrong on my side.

Good luck on the app killer
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Really happy to have you back, Jesse!  Heart
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]