Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some happy news
Hi everyone, 

It's been a while since I have been around so I am aware that a lot of you may not know me but I just wanted to share some news with the community. In early 2019 two people met on the Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt server, 3 weeks ago those two people got married!! It was a billion to one chance that we would meet that day and end up together so I just wanted to say thanks to @"Dinkleberg >:(" as we wouldn't be where we are without his server and to all the friends we made while playing and staffing on the server. I know myself and Augment haven't been around to play lately but we hope everyone is doing good and we do miss the fun we used to have here. I'll pop a picture in from our big day below. 

Lots of love, 

Pix 

[Image: gener8_33BQMTU8ju.png?ex=667f14a2&is=667...488892179&]
Very nice to hear pixie, hope life has been treating you two well!
Congratulations!! You two are amazing people and I'm glad to see you both are doing well! Best wishes for your future together ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Congratulations!! What a beautiful wedding photo too <3
[Image: kirby.gif]
Cool beans! Congrats and good luck!
Omg pixie!! Congrats! It's so crazy that dinks bought two people together like that
congrats you two the wedding photo looks amazing!
[Image: e2d.jpg]
This is my favorite wedding photo of you guys.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Congrats on your marriage!! Definitely the best wedding photo ever
PIXIE! This was the BEST news for me to wake up to! Congratulations to you both! <3

Absolutely gorgeous wedding photo btw, big props to your photographer!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]