Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puppies and kittens
So let me get this straight, every single dinkle-e-whore can call guys creeps all Willy Nilly (and yes some of the creep allegations have been Willy nilly) and they don't get taken down or reprimanded. 

But when I (a woman) feels that someone is being weird towards me (copying my posts) and I call them a creep it gets deleted. Double fucking standards. Staff play favorites and if Damien gets staff with all those fucking -1s it really shows it. Schizo rant over.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
thank you misstie6731
[Image: GNP375NacAAZOfB?format=jpg&name=small]
I was not the one who deleted the post but regardless, referring to people as "dinkle-e-whore"s alongside comparing very different situations/terminology and also, if you had an issue with a decision made about a post, it is as simple as sending a private message to any of the web staff about it. I will be closing this for now and if you wanna have this discussion, we are a message away.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Your post was deleted because it was blatantly unserious and without merit, contributed nothing to the discussion, and was posted after Slash had just asked for people to stay on the topic of the application.

[Image: nlSItGU.png]

Not really sure what you're getting at with this thread, nor who you're referring to exactly, but your behavior on the forums for a while now has been inappropriate, disrespectful, and honestly a pain in my ass. If you'd like to discuss this privately and air your grievances, feel free to reach out. Regardless, I'll ask that you take a step back and reevaluate the schizo rants, shitposts, and insults.