Unban Appeal
Forum/Steam Name: mage1459

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mage1459/

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: 8 point threshold reached

Length of Ban: 1 month(1 day instead of 1 month, as pointed out by KaptainLes)

Reason for Admins to Unban: I'm not too familiar with the rules, but I'm not aware of a rule where not reporting someone for RDM, then asking them why they did, is a bannable offense. I genuinely do not understand why I was banned/warned resulting in a ban.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): N/A

Other: I have a video but do not have in-game sounds. In the video, I typed a report not knowing I had killed someone earlier that round, but did not report it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtULDNFbqf8
its a 1 day ban BTW
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(07-13-2024, 01:52 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: its a 1 day ban BTW
Ur right, my bad
For the record, this is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173241167
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
It’s a one day ban so it’ll be up before admins do anything about it. I was on with you last night and you seemed like a good person who was genuinely unfamiliar with the rules so I’d be cool with the warn being reduced myself, though in the meantime I would read through the MOTD and contact a staff member with questions, plus just read some TTT guides for general roles of the overview.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You were banned for reaching the 8-point warn threshold, resulting in a day ban. You were not warned for asking someone why they rdmd you. You were warned for your pedophilia conversation which you admitted to talking about with wifi who also got the same warn.
-1 the day ban is really more of a cooldown than anything else, if you manage to get that warning threshold you probably need the sit-down time.
Even if the guy who banned you is Australian, it's still a valid ban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-13-2024, 11:31 AM)PandaInPants Wrote: You were banned for reaching the 8-point warn threshold, resulting in a day ban. You were not warned for asking someone why they rdmd you. You were warned for your pedophilia conversation which you admitted to talking about with wifi who also got the same warn.
Welp thanks for filling me in that such a conversation happened after I had left 
That’s disappointing to hear, warn should definitely stay then
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-13-2024, 11:31 AM)PandaInPants Wrote: You were banned for reaching the 8-point warn threshold, resulting in a day ban. You were not warned for asking someone why they rdmd you. You were warned for your pedophilia conversation which you admitted to talking about with wifi who also got the same warn.
Yeah that was 100% deserved then. My confusion comes from the warning happening more than 15 minutes after the conversation. Here's the video for that too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTRL-HprfQ
(07-13-2024, 04:24 PM)mage1459 Wrote:
Yeah that was 100% deserved then. My confusion comes from the warning happening more than 15 minutes after the conversation. Here's the video for that too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siTRL-HprfQ
As I said, KaptainLes is Australian, his slowass internet probably took 15 minutes to actually send the ban.

Also on the merits the warn probably should stay, we don't need that stuff in a randomass TTT server.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks