Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_dinkleberg12 enjoyer
hi im cast,

been here for a while but im bored and started reading a few of these so figured id make my own.
first played ttt in like 2011 and im delighted to say im just as shitty now as i was then. idk when i first logged in here must have been late 2020.

ttt is a truly special game and although 90% of you are annoying as fuck nobody's snitching when i prop kill the dude blowing up the mic, so i'm generally happy to waste time here over other servers.

sworn enemies: brahma, shiny (not ☆shiny, hes whatever)

sworn allies: beandog117, aragorn, bruhbruh70, jawa

btw its not castle, castille, castjaja, cabella, or cask of amontillado

it's pronounced either cast-e-yay-ha or cast-till-lay-uh or just cast. its the name of a flower.
First I'll pronounce your name however i want second you're too bad to be sworn enemies with me pick someone whose on your level and third welcome to the forums you stinker.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
Welcome back!
casty yeehaw
i welcome any and all brahma haters with open arms
[Image: image.png]
(07-13-2024, 11:12 AM)castilleja Wrote: sworn enemies: brahma
A person of culture, I see
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Bienvenido a Dinklebergs TTT, disfruta de tu estancia, ten cuidado con los retrasados y recuerda siempre limpiarte los pies.
Brahma huele a tampón de cubo de basura.