pancakes ban appeal :)
Ingame Name: pancakes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57615859

Who bannned you: DaKody

Reason: "mass rdm, troll, server crashing"

Date Banned: 31/07/2017 @ 23:09:11

Unban Date: Never

Reason for Admins to Unban: I think the past 7 years have reformed me. (I'm old)

Have you been banned before: Don't believe so.

Other: Don't remember exactly what I did, but I think I can be a good Samaritan.
bro is probably Shadow the Hedgehog levels of evil
I would've preferred a more serious unban appeal but tbh it's a 7 year old ban from someone who is very far removed from the community. That's almost a whole decade, I'd be surprised if any evidence or any remembrance of this ban will even be posted lmao
free my boy +1
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
I mean come on, 7 years? Bruh. +1
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
(07-15-2024, 02:49 AM)Damien1579 Wrote: I would've preferred a more serious unban appeal but tbh it's a 7 year old ban from someone who is very far removed from the community. That's almost a whole decade, I'd be surprised if any evidence or any remembrance of this ban will even be posted lmao
Going to chime in, the only thing I could find on this ban in the whole staff discord, was a mention that they and a friend were mass rdming, trolling and somehow also being able to crash other players games and prevent them from rejoining.
Sure. +1
+1, it was 7 years ago and I do remember you from way back when
You’ve served more than enough time
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 long ass time ago
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
"server crashing" probably accidentally threw a gun in front of a car on 67thway
+1