Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back
it has been many moons since i last stepped foot on this scorched earth. My 5 year osu! addiction has left me a husk of a man. The only thing which may satisfy my empty soul is to ghost all of the Ts. The time has come for me to be banned again. 

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

It was honestly a surprise how easy it was to come back to the community. I feel much more welcomed than i did in the past. I’m happy to see how many of those people I remember are still here. it’s kinda wholesome that so many regulars have stuck through all that goes on on in this godforsaken place, or at least come back some other time in their life. I’m glad to be back.

ps i started playing osu to simp tori iykyk
[Image: b_560x95.png]
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
We (I) missed you
it has been 1000 years
Welcome back tronald!!! It's good to see old friends return
[Image: e2d.jpg]
(07-15-2024, 08:51 AM)Verloren Wrote: Welcome back tronald!!! It's good to see old friends return
wait holy shit is that the happy? i thought you resigned and started that server with travis and mkkay
Best dr staff has returned from the void
Wb tronald
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(07-15-2024, 12:28 PM)Tronald Wrote:
(07-15-2024, 08:51 AM)Verloren Wrote: Welcome back tronald!!! It's good to see old friends return
wait holy shit is that the happy? i thought you resigned and started that server with travis and mkkay
Yessir it's me
[Image: e2d.jpg]
Officially welcome back! This place has changed a ton since you were last here so I’m sure it’s weird, but from interacting with you on discord, you’ve got back in quite well. Look forward to hanging with you more!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
welcome back!
(07-15-2024, 12:51 PM)dero Wrote: Best dr staff has returned from the void
Wb tronald
Im honestly still sad that they shut down DR and not murder