unban appeal for TTT
in game name: mcfish's tartar sause 

steamID:76561199215865009

who banned me: Tiefling lesbian

reason for ban: point warn threshold 

length of ban: 3 months~

reason for admins to unban: I did DM Tiefling a weirdo comment but was only given a verbal then stopped and was then banned after i got off

have i been banned before: yes (no thread because i did not appeal for it was only a three day ban)
Your ban is 4 weeks, not 3 months.
I added the warn after seeing that you've already been warned for similar behaviors and have a habit of making similar comments.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
The comment you made appeared unhinged, creepy, and very unwarranted. I’d like to ask for some insight on why you may have made a comment like that. 

Edit: After thinking about it some more and seeing more evidence; this may be the first time you’ve made a comment to this extent, but I see that you have had a history of harassment on the server. No matter the context of the message that got you banned, it was a disgusting comment and I believe you should ride out this ban and seriously reconsider some of your behavior on the server. -1
you were also constantly rdming with props and i know that you killed more than 3 people which is a perma ban for mass rdm
Hello mcfish!
The comment you made towards tiefling was tasteless and awful, but even so tief went about with only a verbal warn, there were no points nothing.
Now the thing that got you over the threshold was a different incident concerning another community member in which you had set your text hat to calling them a "hoe"
As far as I'm informed you were asked to change it multiple times and didn't do it,so the member who felt uncomfortable and rightfully so reported the problem to the staff team which resulted in you getting a warn that put you at the certain threshold.
Also mass rdm is 3+ unforgiven reports and not you killing 3+ people in general.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
(07-16-2024, 10:54 AM)mcfish's tartar sause Wrote: you were also constantly rdming with props and i know that you killed more than 3 people which is a perma ban for mass rdm
I killed people who were A) KOSable or B) participating in prop fights. Deflecting won't affect your warn regardless.

(07-16-2024, 11:00 AM)Brahma Wrote: Hello mcfish!
The comment you made towards tiefling was tasteless and awful, but even so tief went about with only a verbal warn, there were no points nothing.
Now the thing that got you over the threshold was a different incident concerning another community member in which you had set your text hat to calling them a "hoe"
He was already warned for that in the past. I added the warn for the comment today after seeing it wasn't a one-off thing.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-16-2024, 10:54 AM)mcfish's tartar sause Wrote: you were also constantly rdming with props and i know that you killed more than 3 people which is a perma ban for mass rdm
What'd I do to be called a hoe multiple times? Even after I asked you not to?
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]

So, you got a bannable warn for harassment in someone’s DMs and another instance of refusing to change a text hat being seen as harassing by another player, and then deflect in the report with a baseless accusation of RDM? 

-1, you’re lucky the ban is still temporary albeit long
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I think you need to take some time to reflect on what you said and your overall actions that lead up to that comment. You acknowledge that the comment was weird, but your reason behind saying it was not justified. If there's a problem with rdm going on, record it, report it, tell a staff member, or make an rdm report.

-1 for unban, -1 for reduction
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I think pretty much what needs to be said has been said. You can't just say shit like that and be like oops it was a weirdo comment. There are a couple other cases of you pushing the line specifically in this area and it seems like you need to spend significantly more effort in identifying what is appropriate to say. -1

Generally you are a fun player on the server, but if your response to these criticisms are "they were rdming" idk I think you are misunderstanding what the issue is. Even if you were "provoked" this is not close to the appropriate response.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.