Warn appeal
Ingame Name: Aragorn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110996024

Who Banned You: TDawgs4

Reason for Ban: "Pedophilic Jokes" 

Length of Ban: 1 day

Reason for Admins to Unban: The joke I was making was in regards to another player named "funnypizza" who was banned for impersonating a little kid (Claimed to be 9 years of age), but was found to be playing on an account 11 years or older. They kept on making pedophilic jokes about other players on the server, claiming that if we said that we wanted to, and I quote "fuck them" we were pedos. After the player was banned, I made a joke that was a play on Love4Puppies name, that wasn't directed towards her but towards FunnyPizza to spite their actions of impersonating a child. That joke that was made was "Love4P***os." Nothing came of it for the rest of the night at least for the rest of the time we played. It was not meant for Puppies. As far as I know, I am still in good relations with Puppies, as much as anyone else would be with a stranger online. I'm a pretty chill player, I don't do anything crazy, I join, I play, I leave when I am bored, and I try not to inconvenience anyone. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: N/A
I'm guessing the ban itself is up or will be up soon so given the warn I'm gonna go with a -1. Those kinds of jokes are generally left untouched period here, so I'd say take the warn and just avoid those topics going forward
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
"i made a joke at the expense of funnypizza by calling someone else a pedophile"

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(07-20-2024, 05:59 PM)thaye Wrote: "i made a joke at the expense of funnypizza by calling someone else a pedophile"

That wasn't my intent, but if that is what you surmised from my explanation then go for it.

(07-20-2024, 05:28 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I'm guessing the ban itself is up or will be up soon so given the warn I'm gonna go with a -1. Those kinds of jokes are generally left untouched period here, so I'd say take the warn and just avoid those topics going forward

Thanks for the reply Dildo.
it's just a day ban take it as a learning experience
[Image: e2d.jpg]
Thumbsup 
(07-20-2024, 06:17 PM)Verloren Wrote: it's just a day ban take it as a learning experience
Cool  Thanks for the reply, will do.
Your appeal has been denied. Regardless of how exactly you meant it, those types of jokes are not allowed. The points for this warn will automatically expire after 9 months.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]