Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This is goodbye for good
It is with great sadness that I have decided its time for me to finally leave this community for good this time. I have tried staying for the people I trust/still like in this place but the truth is I have lost too many friends/been disappointed many times by many people in this community that I honestly can't find the will to stay any longer. People in this community like to harass/manipulate players and it has cost me a lot of friends over the year that it makes me sick and tired. I'm tired of all of this and it's time to move onto greener pastures/different communities. I came back to this community with the intention to help fix things and found out I just couldn't. This community makes me so sad lately that its hard to be happy in this place and it has turned me into a spiteful person sometimes. I like to think whenever I tried to be positive it made a difference but honestly I don't know anymore. Some players are never coming back to dinks and its about time that I never come back to dinks either. I am sorry yall but it hurts way too much to stay in this place. Goodbye.
goodbye jesse :(
dinks hall of famer for one of the most consistently wholesome and enjoyable people to be around
goodbye my good friend :( i’m glad we were able to reconnect once you came back, im sorry things didn’t work out the way anybody wanted it to, but im proud of you for choosing yourself jesse
[Image: giphy.gif]
bye bye!
(07-20-2024, 10:02 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: It is with great sadness that I have decided its time for me to finally leave this community for good this time. I have tried staying for the people I trust/still like in this place but the truth is I have lost too many friends/been disappointed many times by many people in this community that I honestly can't find the will to stay any longer. People in this community like to harass/manipulate players and it has cost me a lot of friends over the year that it makes me sick and tired. I'm tired of all of this and it's time to move onto greener pastures/different communities. I came back to this community with the intention to help fix things and found out I just couldn't. This community makes me so sad lately that its hard to be happy in this place and it has turned me into a spiteful person sometimes. I like to think whenever I tried to be positive it made a difference but honestly I don't know anymore. Some players are never coming back to dinks and its about time that I never come back to dinks either. I am sorry yall but it hurts way too much to stay in this place. Goodbye.

We love you Jesse, take care of yourself friend
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Farewell Jesse, take care of yourself man. I appreciate the small talks we had while it lasted!
o7 love you Jesse
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Farewell and may you have great times ahead!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
jesse :(
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]